- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a App usage).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
The types of information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. There are three ways in which we may collect your personal information:
- directly from you;
- from other sources; and
Sometimes we obtain information about you from other sources, for example when you: sign-in via a third party service, for example if you log-in to APP with your Apple account – we receive some of your account information.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Data you provide us with which are necessary for the purpose of the App, such as dates you were or will be at the Q’s office.
We don’t collect any specific data of the user or device, however we collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers.
This App uses Firebase a, as third party service provider which collects and shares with us following data:
- User email,
- Display name – Collects a user’s display name if the developer provides it,
- Generates and stores identifiers for user authentication purposes,
- Google sign in,
- User identifier, to record OAuth grants created with the user’s consent,
- IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device for fraud prevention.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. The server is located in another country, namely in Frankfurt, Germany.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Q may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law.
We collect your email address, name and display name from you or third party you log-in as well as data you provide us with which are necessary for the purpose of the App, such as dates you were or will be at the Q’s office. We collect them as they are necessary for performance of a contract with you.
We collect generates and stores identifiers for user authentication purposes, Google sign in, User identifier, to record OAuth grants created with the user’s consent, IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device for fraud prevention, so we use them based on your consent and for our legitimate interest.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Q aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Q relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
These rights can be exercised by contacting our Data Protection Officer, via email or phone number stated below.
If this does not lead to a satisfactory outcome, then there is always the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency (in Croatia: AZOP); the supervisory authority in the area of privacy or any other supervisory authority in his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of the data subjects rights.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
We have taken appropriate organisational and technical measures for the protection of the personal data, insofar as these can reasonably be required of us, taking into account the interest to be protected, the state of the technology and the costs of the relevant security measures:
- our employees and any third parties who necessarily have access to the personal data are obliged to confidentiality
- our employees have received a correct and complete instruction on the handling of personal data
- our employees are sufficiently familiar with the responsibilities and obligations according to the GDPR
- we do not tolerate situations that can bring Q into violation of laws and regulations.
Q is not responsible for the Content of the Users. You expressly understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by you or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Content that sexualizes minors.
- Content that contains or promotes sexual content or profanity, including pornography, or any content or services intended to be sexually gratifying.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary that promotes violence, or incites hatred against individuals or groups based about race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
- Content that depicts or facilitates gratuitous violence or other dangerous activities.
- Content related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks.
- Content that lacks reasonable sensitivity towards or capitalize on a natural disaster, atrocity, health crisis, conflict, death, or other tragic event.
- Content that contains or facilitates threats, harassment, or bullying.
- Content that provides instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, restricted firearm accessories, or other weapons. This includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic, or simulated automatic, firing capabilities.
- Content that facilitates the sale of explosives, firearms, ammunition, or firearms accessories.
- Content that facilitates the sale of marijuana or marijuana products, regardless of legality.
- Content that facilitates the sale of tobacco (including e-cigarettes and vape pens) or encourage the illegal or inappropriate use of alcohol or tobacco.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Q reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Policy, refuse or remove this Content. Q can also limit or revoke the use of the Service to you if you post such objectionable Content. As Q cannot control all content posted by Users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will Q be liable in any way for any content.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (Children).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Also, if you have questions about how we handle personal data, please let us know and feel free to reach directly to our Data Protection Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +385 1 481 6175.