Senior Key Account Manager
Croatia, On-Site, Remote
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Senior Key Account Manager (m/f) to join our team. As we value a go-getter attitude and drive to get things done, we are looking for an individual who can influence the direction of Q engagements with the client, own the sales process which is based on strategic and fiscal objectives, and understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
Check out what are the main responsibilities and what are the characteristics of a lead customer-facing person in Q.
What is it all about?
- Leading client-facing efforts at Q, with a main responsibility for achieving overall business growth goals in an assigned market
- Managing and expanding the relationship with some of our most important clients in the North American market
- Acquiring new clients with focus on the enterprise market segment, owning the entire sales lifecycle and key client touch points
- Innovating with fresh ideas and initiatives on how Q can help our clients solve some of their most critical business challenges, serving as a subject matter expert on developing digital solutions
- Developing and iteratively maintaining key business relationships to enable achievements of specific objectives
- Converting qualified leads to clients and guide them through our well-defined sales funnel
- Conducting and leading meetings with clients, collecting project-related information, and preparing inputs for our production team in a structured way
- Uncovering and developing new upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Managing all sales related activities through CRM tool
- Creating project proposals, based on estimations and information provided by the Q production team
- Measuring client satisfaction and reacting promptly according to client’s feedback, finding adequate solutions and measures
- Team lead for all key business development initiatives on assigned market, assisting and collaborating with the rest of the team Comment
- Reporting to the Head of BizDev and CBO about daily and weekly activities and interdepartmental coordination
What do we expect from you?
- 10+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management/Presales in the software or similar tech industry (experience in an agency environment is a plus)
- Proven value-based solution selling expertise
- Superb professional working proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to speak and sell on executive, c-level
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to identify client’s needs and challenges, and provide solutions
- Great communication and relationship-building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
- A self-directed, organized, proactive, and detail-oriented person with an eye towards high quality
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have agency experience (multiple clients at a time)
- Have a technical background - understanding or hands-on experience in software development projects
What we offer
- The location choice is yours: remote, on-site or hybrid
- Flexible working hours
- Transport & meal allowance
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance & annual health check-up
- Subvention of Multisport card & Yoga classes
Our generous and stimulative compensation plans consist of a fixed salary and a performance bonus, and are based on your experience, expertise & responsibility level.