WordPress (PHP) Developer
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented and motivated WordPress (PHP) developer (m/f) responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing so. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
Meet our PHP Team Lead
What is it all about?
- Communication & coordination with partners and clients
- Participation in planning and evaluation
- Participation in the architecture and design of the application
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications
- Planning and setting the project core from scratch
- Maintaining ongoing projects
- Making and maintaining reusable components
- Driving an agile development process with your project team
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
What we expect from you?
- More than 3 years of experience in developing web applications and web sites
- Great knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience in writing plugins and topics for WordPress
- Experience in developing for other CMS platforms
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS), OOCSS and Responsive web development principles and methodology
- Excellent knowledge of code-based tools – GIT or some other
- Excellent knowledge of standard tools for web development and programming languages
- Experience working with API-based applications
- Good knowledge of REST principles
- Good management in the Linux development environment and the foundation of UNIX-based web server administration
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have experience with Docker
What we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Subvention of Multisport card & online Yoga classes
- Transport allowance & meal allowance
Our salaries are 10.700,00 - 21.300,00 HRK gross 1.