Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for proactive, team-oriented, and motivated UX/UI Designers (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing digital products
- Ability to independently run client workshops to gather information about their requirements, goals and project scope, and analyze workshops with the team and clients
- Ability to analyze research and evaluation results to make innovative and effective design changes to improve the user experience
- Good understanding of business challenges and their requirements, and consequently caring about the business impact of proposed UX
- Good understanding of the user-centered design and human behavior
- Ability to identify design problems in existing design systems and replacing them with elegant solutions
- Good in planning and conducting user research, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability testing, and creating UX deliverables like sitemaps, user flows (journeys), personas, wireframes…
- Good understanding of how user research shapes a product
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, Invision, or any other design and prototyping tool
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines) as well as their limitations
- Strong presentation skills in English (for client-directed design proposals as well as internal workshops and educations)
And it would be awesome if you ...
- Had experience in interaction design (including animation/motion knowledge)
- Have experience in converting design into HTML & CSS
What we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- Internal workshops & personal development
Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.