Senior IT Business Analyst
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together. We add value by steering clients towards delivering most valuable functionalities as priority criteria. This enables fast time-to-market and enables real users feedback loop driving further product evolution.
What is it all about?
- Communication with project managers and clients
- Planning sprints
- Planning development workload
- Managing developers
- Managing tasks and daily workload
- Workshops with clients
- Organize calls, meetings and workshops
- Writing minutes and meeting recaps
- Drive clients towards sustainable product development
What do we expect?
- Minimum 5 years experience in the ICT industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in business analysis
- BS/MA degree in an applicable field required
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth
- Eectively communicating your insights, plans to Product, Development, QA team members and management
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our customers’ business processes based on feature requests
- Perform requirements analyses
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data in order to increase the company profitability
- Leading workshops with clients in order to capture their business process and requirements for new projects
- Defining high-level architectures in close communication with our engineers in order to provide a good and structured development process
- Map business processes and functional requirements in a detailed manner and put them in the context of other operational processes
- Proactively driving clients to MVP (most valuable requirements creating minimal shippable product enabling fast time-to-market)
- Strong presentation skills in English (for client-directed design proposals as well as internal workshops and educations)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form (still in English)
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have experience of creating wireframes and prototypes
- Have an exceptional track record of working alongside product and engineering teams to prioritize and execute on plans
- Have said a famous sentence: “It works on my machine!”
What we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3 week web sites to 6+ months enterprise solutions)
- Internal workshops & personal development
From 1.460,00 - 2.000,00 Euro net.