Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
- Communication & coordination with partners and clients
- Participation in planning and evaluation
- Participation in the architecture and design of the application
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications
- Planning and setting the project core from scratch
- Maintaining ongoing projects
- Making and maintaining reusable components
- Working closely with other divisions like backend and design to create the best UX
- Driving an agile development process with your project team.
Experience we’re looking for
- Great knowledge of React and its advanced concepts like Context API, HOC, Render props, Compound components etc.
- Great knowledge of both functional and reactive programming (asynchronous programming, queuing, caching, currying, recursiveness…)
- Experience working with API-based applications (REST and/or GraphQL)
- Ability to handle the entire development life cycle from beginning to end
- Strong understanding and experience working with web development architectures and patterns (Flux, CQRS, Event Sourcing, MVC, Microservices…)
- Experience with code reviews to enforce good coding practices
- Leadership material and guidance for other developers
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
And it would be awesome if you ...
- Have excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Have great code testing experience (preferably with Jest)
- Have great continuous deployment skills
- Have a drive to continuously improve
- Like being part of a team that is more than just colleagues
What we bring to the table:
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- Work-from-home allowance
- Private health insurance
- 100% paid sick leave
From 1.300,00 - 3.200,00 Euro net.
Sounds exciting? Click on the button below and apply now :)