Product Owner – Smart Pension
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting.
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Product Owner (m/f) to join our Smart Pension team. Our teams prides themselves on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together. You will require a rare blend of insight and technical skills, to translate problems into actionable roadmaps, backlogs, and deliver value. You will partner with a world-class engineering team, UX, and market industry experts to build a product that helps thousands of people a day save and invest money for their future.
For the last few years Smart Pension is one of the Q’s biggest clients. It is a rapidly-growing fintech company transforming the pensions industry for the better. They are changing the way people interact with their pensions, from their award-winning mobile app to their industry-first Amazon Alexa integration.
What will you do?
- Collaborate closely with the development team and client
- Work closely with Engineering (developers, designers, QA, BA, PM) on day to day tasks and long term deliveries
- Perform the discovery for new functionality. This discovery includes assessing the impact, defining the scope of what is needed and how it can be iteratively developed to deliver maximum value rapidly
- As the product expert, feed the Product Manager and development team in defining what needs to be built and provide support during the build phase when questions / issues appear
- Review and approve changes and features from the development team
- Ensure the right feature is being built at the right time - with priority and benefit constraints
- Manage the backlog, share visibility, prioritize tasks
- Ensure user stories are ready for development following best practices
- Ensure each user story has correct acceptance criteria
- Track progress on a daily basis
What skills do you need?
- A track record and demonstrated the impact of delivery in a product or related role
- Ability to break down a problem into a vision, roadmap, and objectives
- Top-notch influencing skills
- Ability to communicate technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Assertive with the ability to take ownership of the job and to work autonomously
- Flexible and able to cope with an ever-changing, dynamic and exciting environment
- Technical knowledge would be advantageous (i.e. previous development experience)
- Experience with SaaS in a B2B environment would be advantageous
- Understanding and experience of core Agile concepts
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
What do we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Subvention of Multisport card (50%) & online Yoga classes
- Transport allowance & meal allowance
From 15.000,00 - 31.200,00 HRK gross 1.