Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting.
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated PHP Developer (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing so. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
We have multiple small PHP teams (1-3 people) working on up to 10 projects at any given time. Best practices and code standards are used on all projects (we adjust stu individually, and are open to new better ways of doing things of course). Everything boring is automated if possible (deploys, repetitive tasks, processes, tests...). We run in-house workshops once a month to catch up on some new stack, technology or services. Use and abuse any online learning course you can imagine (we also buy REAL books too! :-))
Meet our PHP Team Lead
What we expect from you?
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Experience in OO programming and any modern PHP MVC framework (additional advantage is proficient knowledge of Laravel or Symfony framework)
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns
- MySQL or PostgreSQL relational database systems (additional advantage is to have experience with NoSQL databases)
- Experience with GIT
- Good DevOps skills are a big bonus
- Possess a strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
What we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- Internal workshops & personal development
From 1.350,00 - 2.800,00 € net.
Sounds exciting? Click on the button below and apply now :)