Mid-to-Senior IT Business Analyst
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Mid-to-Senior IT Business Analyst (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and goals.
Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together. We add value by steering clients towards delivering most valuable functionalities as priority criteria. This enables fast time-to-market and enables real users feedback loop driving further product evolution.
Meet our Director of Product Development
What is it all about?
- Leaning towards product ownership
- Continuously advising and challenging the client in accordance with the business goals, product vision, user needs and market trends
- Participation in sprint planning and development workload
- Developer’s single point of contact for any kind of business/functional questions or impediments
- Writing minutes and meeting recaps
- Acting as a single point of contact and communicator between the client (stakeholders and decision makers) and internal project team
- Leading the workshops with both client and internal project team members - Solution Architects, Project Managers, Product Strategists, QA and development team during product development process
- Assisting the QA team in test planning and UAT planning, reviewing test cases to make sure all requirements are addressed
- Studying, analyzing and documenting as-is business processes and performing the fit/gap analysis when needed
- Understanding and applying the insights about client’s strategic business needs, business processes, plans for growth, product vision, market and user needs during the definition of product backlog feature set
- Mapping business processes and functional requirements in a detailed manner and putting them in the context of other operational processes
- Proactively driving clients to MVP (most valuable requirements creating minimal shippable product enabling fast time-to-market)
- Participating in definition of high-level architectures in close communication with our engineers in order to provide a good and structured development process
- Effectively communicating your insights and next steps to the project team members and your superiors
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business analysis, ideally in mobile and web development (but it’s not a must)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Agile development (knowledge of writing Epics, Users stories and acceptance criteria)
- BS/MA degree in an applicable field required
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Possessing technical background (e.g. fundamental understanding of APIs, integration with 3rd parties etc.)
- Ability to work between functional and technical teams
- Being able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Effective, approachable and sensitive communicator in different communities and cultures. Ability to adapt style and approach to meet the needs of different audiences
- Being able to keep organizational objectives and strategies in mind, and ensuring courses of action are aligned with the strategic context
- Being able to identify innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met
- Strong presentation skills in English (for client-directed design proposals as well as internal workshops and educations)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form (still in English)
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have experience of creating wireframes and prototypes
- Have an exceptional track record of working alongside product and engineering teams to prioritize and execute on plans
What we offer
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home allowance
- Private health insurance
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3 week web sites to 6+ months enterprise solutions)
- Internal workshops & personal development
From 1.460,00 - 2.000,00 Euro net.