Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting.
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Flutter Developers (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing so. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
Meet our Mobile Team Lead
What we expect from you?
- Communication & coordination with partners and clients
- Participation in planning and evaluation
- Participation in the architecture and design of the application
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications
- Planning and setting the project core from scratch
- Maintaining running projects
- Making and maintaining reusable components
- At least 6 months of experience in Flutter
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS or Android development
- Excellent knowledge of mobile deployments on both iOS and Android
- Excellent knowledge of code-based tools – GIT or others
- Excellent knowledge of REST principles
- Ability to handle the entire development life cycle from end to end
- Experience with code reviews to enforce good coding practices
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
And it would be awesome if you ...
- Worked with Bitrise service
- Had experience with Flutter web beta program
- Are experienced in Agile environment
- Are willing to share your knowledge via blogs on the Q site
What we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- Internal workshops & personal development
From 1.600,00 - 4.400,00 Euro gross 1.
Sounds exciting? Click on the button below and apply now :)