Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We're looking for a Solution Architect (m/f) - a person who will select and argument the best technology stack and architecture for given requirements, analyze the requirements alongside our Business analysts, and support our Presales Engineering team with advice, suggestions, and consulting.
Meet the Team
Who will you be working with?
On a day to day basis you'll be working with Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, Clients, Presales Engineering team, Sales, Product Strategy team, Tech Team Leaders and other teams.
Who will you be reporting to?
You will be reporting to the Solution Architect Team Lead.
What will you be doing?
- analyze requirements and propose the best technical solutions and options
- provide software estimates based on the proposed solution
- write technical documentation for proposed solutions
- help mitigate risks, stress out assumptions, alternatives, constraints, issues and dependencies for a given software solution
- analyze existing solutions and come up with suggestions for improvement
- prepare a proof of concepts for the Presales Engineering team and clients
- work with developers providing supervision and guidance in executing the solution
- consult development teams on approaches, best practices, and solutions
- provide the development teams with architectural blueprints
- actively participate in project discovery phases to document possible integrations and provide insight into what is feasible in any given circumstance
- ensuring projects comply with strategic guidelines and architecture
- assessing and argue business impact that certain technical choices and solutions have
- work with leaders of other teams in creating the best possible solution and solution options
- research current and new technologies and propose changes and adoption
What do we expect?
- 10+ years of experience
- adaptability to new technologies
- experience with application design and architecture
- experience with system security measures
- experience with data modeling patterns and best practices
- strong technical background covering multiple software development dimensions
- hands-on experience in software development with an in-depth understanding of programming and best practices
- experience in reading and writing technical documentation
- understanding of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to clearly elaborate the technical aspects, risks, challenges, and selling points of the solution
- strong proactivity and leadership mentality (preferably possess team lead experience)
- capable of aligning all the parties involved in the solution, including clients, business analysts, project managers, vendors, developers, and other stakeholders
- strong communication skills to produce explanations when dealing with individuals from a non-technical background
- people skills to maneuver and manage project requirements from numerous groups that work on the project
- providing advice, explanation, empathy, influence, and negotiation skills to navigate the solution with confidence
- preferably possess knowledge of most relevant compliance and regulatory standards affecting the software development process (GDPR, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Cloud Controls Matrix, eIDAS,...)
- high proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
What we bring to the table
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.