Head of Business Development
Croatia, On-Site, Remote
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a motivated, proactive, and team-oriented Head of Business Development (m/f) to join our team. As we value a go-getter attitude and drive to get things done, we are looking for an individual who would both participate in creating, setting, and implementing the company's strategy and also influence the direction of Q engagements with the client, own the sales process and understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
Check out what are the main responsibilities and what are the characteristics of a lead customer-facing person in Q.
What is it all about?
- Leading client-facing efforts at Q, with main responsibility for achieving overall business growth goals
- Participating in the acquisition of new clients with a focus on the enterprise market segment, supporting the sales lifecycle and key clients touchpoints
- Innovating with fresh ideas and initiatives on how Q can help our clients solve some of their most critical business challenges, serving as a subject matter expert on developing digital solutions
- Developing and iteratively maintaining key business relationships to enable the achievement of specific objectives
- Converting qualified leads to clients and guiding them through our well-defined sales funnel
- Conducting and leading meetings with clients, collecting project-related information, and preparing inputs for our production team in a structured way
- Uncovering and developing new upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Managing all sales-related activities through the CRM tool
- Creating project proposals, based on estimations and information provided by the Q production team
- Measuring client satisfaction and reacting promptly according to client’s feedback, finding adequate solutions and measures
- Team Lead for all key business development initiatives
- Supervising the Key Account Managers team, implementing and monitoring all segments of performance management, and creating and managing a personal development plan for each member
- Actively participating in creating and setting the company's strategy and goals
- Aligning the team around the company strategy and targets
- Reporting to the Director of Business Development and CBO about daily and weekly activities and interdepartmental coordination
What do we expect from you?
- 10+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management/Presales in the software or similar tech industry (experience in an agency environment is a plus)
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Superb professional working proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to speak and sell on the executive, c-level alongside great communication and relationship-building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Proven value-based solution-selling expertise
- Ability to identify client’s needs and challenges to provide solutions
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
- A self-directed, organized, proactive, and detail-oriented person with an eye toward high quality
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have agency experience (multiple clients at a time)
- Have a technical background - understanding or hands-on experience in software development projects
What we offer
- Transport & meal allowance
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance & annual health check-up
- Subvention of Multisport card
Our generous and stimulative compensation plans consist of a fixed salary and a performance bonus, and are based on your experience, expertise & responsibility level.