Croatia, On-Site, Remote
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Accounting Specialist (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, strong analytical skills and the drive to get things done. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it and we believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- Processing all incoming invoices, receipts and outgoing transactions
- Improving the accounts payable process
- Reviewing invoices and properly allocating business expenses and capital expenditures according to the company’s reporting standards
- Verifying financial accuracy of all accounting documents and initiating correction with vendors or other parties, if necessary
- Making payments to our suppliers and other stakeholders
- Daily review and reconciliation of bank statement debit balances, including business card purchases
- Reviewing monthly trial balances along with other Finance team members and preparing all necessary reconciliations
- Assisting in monthly, quarterly and yearly closures (review of accounts payable balances, advances given, accrual calculation, tangible and intangible assets, etc)
- Assisting and supporting other business office personnel as required
- Possibility of taking over more responsibilities within finance department over time
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of relevant experience within accounting and/or finance
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Possessing proactive problem-solving skills
- Having strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced user of Google Suite and MS Office products
And it would be awesome if you...
- Have experience with the E-računi accounting platform
What we offer:
- The location is hybrid: on-site & remote
- Transport allowance & Meal allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget
- Internal workshops & personal development
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance & annual health check-up
- Subvention of Multisport card
Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & interview.